26 Jun Weekend Wellbeing 26.06.16
The Portstewart print is available on my store here. FREE shipping on all orders.
Well, the past week was a fun one for us with the football in Northern Ireland and we watched the game last night with friends.
The result of the referendum was a bit of shock that I feel pretty sad about, but I understand everyone has their reasons and we have to stay positive moving forward!
How do you feel about the result?
I am so looking forward to spending some time in Donegal this Summer along with a short trip all being well to friends in NYC.
Have you holidays planned?
Below is your week dose of goodness. Enjoy.
- These anti inflammatory foods from my fit bit app (do you have fitbit? They track your daily steps and are quite fun) and how they can improve our diet
- My mouth waters when I think about steak. This flank steak and it’s toppings sound incredible
- Can’t WAIT to be with my friend Grace this Summer and to try her winesicles- wine lollies! Recipe here
- Love the sound of this. Peach and mint crumble
- If you want a peek at our family/newborn session with my friend and work buddy Janine, click here
- For any fit mums wanting to workout and not panic about the kids, especially in the Belfast area, Hollie of Tribal fitness belfast is running this amazing idea
- I love my friends at Jack&Jilaroo’s new website for baby +kids wear
- And finally this quote about minimalism and generally feeling happy with what we’ve got. I picked it up via one of my lovely customers Pinterest. Are you on Pinterest? I am here.