10 Jul Weekend Wellbeing 10.07.16
The Guinness print can be bought here in my print shop.
The past week has been super relaxing
and the first I have felt like I am on maternity leave, if that makes sense.
I have really enjoyed continuing with print orders and here on the blog but a week without the internet is amazing for ANYONE to experience.
I feel refreshed and loved the simplicity of our lazy breakfasts and afternoon naps during our week away in Donegal.
Weekend wellbeing below
- I love this style section ‘What we wear ‘on Emma of Life at Little wood’s blog
- I wrote this blogpost about ‘My breastfeeding journeys‘ for cool teething products company MamaBoutique. I am so honoured to have been featured on their blog.
- Twelve reasons why losing weight and growing a business are the exact challenges. Interesting !
- I had the pleasure of working with food photographer Geoff Telford on a project with Food Co, an Irish food company. He photographed products and I made paintings of categories of food. Go look at his work! Here is the book we worked on.
- I indulged in rich food and delightful wine over the past week but would love to get the ingredients for these slightly healthier snickers bars on Little green spoon.
- THIS Gordon Ramsay spicy beef salad looks AMAZING!!