07 May Weekend reading- Your wellbeing 07.05.16
Aly’s personalised baby girl print is perfect for tinies and available to buy here
Woohoo for the Saturday chilling.
How was your week?
Life this end is pretty unpredictable, but to be fair, whose life is ever predictable!?
Hopefully the few reads and recipes below will allow you to forget the things that may have upset you over the past few , and take you to a relaxed place of thoughtfulness and fun.
- My friend shared this with me a number of weeks ago and it has stuck with me. Why is everyone so angry? Here are five reasons. LOVE THIS. Funny but also insightful.
- As we head into Summer, before Spring ends here is a list of books to get reading… it’s from Martha Stewart again. Sorry… she is becoming a fave of mine without me even realising! The only one I have heard of is High Dive by Jonathan Lee
- Ouch to this read about the surprising cost of being a distracted parent *raises hand* which is something I am guilty of so often. I like the take on ignoring the obsession we have with mindfulness and instead being present and paying attention.
- Surely any time of the year is good for a hot cross bun? Especially on a weekend. This recipe from my friend Alice Judge-Talbot has apple, cinnamon and salted caramel…um, yes please!
- Tips for making fruit and veg fun for our kids by Jamie Oliver
- I always make a bit of a hash with my sweet potato wedges but my hubby is great at making them. These loaded sweet potato wedges from The Little Green spoon look incredible + healthy.
*So you don’t miss out on any more of my recipes or indeed if you would like my RECIPE ebook simply sign up using your e mail here Thanks for reading*