01 May Weekend reading | Your wellbeing 01.05.16
Aly’s portstewart promenade print above can be bought here
We are into May!
This weekend is a bank holiday so we are hoping for sun and some outdoor action with the kids. To be honest is that’s sitting in the garden at my Mum’s old plastic garden and chairs, while the kids play football and I sip some cold wine, I will be happy.
Add in some friends and maybe a BBQ and life is even better.
What is your favourite way to spend time on the holidays?
Below are some reads for your perusal.
Have a great weekend.
- This emotional yet short post from writer Aimee Horton (who is a writer and I follow on twitter) about life being short certainly keeps life in perspective.
- I am an advocate for Apple cider vinegar so this article FASCINATED me. 38 different ways Apple cider vinegar can save your life.
- Ok so this one is long and starts off a nit fluffy but it is a thorough breakdown of 10 principles that are sacred to Dr Shefali’s (a clinical psychologist) life. So many nuggets like the importance of self care, de cluttering and getting to know your ego
- This Beef and mustard burger with balsamic onions and rosemary carrot fries looks incredible and worth a try
- This month we will be featuring Clandeboye yogurt on the blog so my mind is always looking for new recipes (even though I include greek yogurt in practically EVERYTHING I make). Martha Stewart shares these many and unusual yogurt recipes.
*So you don’t miss out on any more of my recipes or indeed if you would like my RECIPE ebook simply sign up using your e mail here Thanks for reading*