10 Apr Weekend reading/ Useful websites+blogposts
Happy Sunday eve,
Some of the reads, recipes and articles I believe you will find helpful in your everyday journey this week.
I have been enjoying yoga and swimming this week on a physical level. Then emotionally I have found my hand lifting my Marian Keyes book during the nights of insomnia rather than the stare at the blue light of my phone.
I reckon its my body’s way of naturally embracing the calm before the potential storm of three kids in my world i.e: further sleep deprivation !
The boys are so eager to meet the baby
they ask all the time if we’re getting he/she today and, “Will they talk or just lie there Mummy?”.
It seems weird sharing this information but the personal definitely over rides the business side of my world right now.
Regardless of the fact that I am stocking up recipes for the blog and am determined for my website to be more slick.
The homepage will be changing this week. Keep a look out.
- Bearing in mind my blogpost about the art of clearing out your home, here are some tips from Martha Stewart about Spring cleaning
- Advice from Janet Galipo on when the best times to eat are. How to eat healthier and watch out for curve balls in our diets.
- This teacher Jen Wilkin who my friend Adele introduced me to shares wisdom on how I should handle anger when disciplining. She is a christian speaker and teacher but her wisdom in this blogpost, I believe, is applicable to all.
- Love this protein banana bread from luxury UK sportswear designer Charli Cohen (I have a pair of her laser leggings- a treat to myself after I recovered from pneumonia)
- I am part of a female business association and one of the women Rachida just had her article published in the huffington post this week. It is about the confusion around vegans eating eggs (which i am not going to lie about, this was something I stupidly thought was true until recently ) and pretty educational.
- Did you get my downloadable recipe e book yet? It has juice, granola, lunch and smoothie in there. Just sign up with your e mail on my website alyharte.com Then it will drop to your mailbox for your perusal. There are vegan alternatives in there too
Please keep letting me know here in the comments or on instagram about the topics you would like to discuss on here.
Have a great week .