19 Mar Weekend Reading || Useful bloggers+ websites
How was your week?
I feel like it whizzed by and now my kids are off School (again!) so the fun for Easter will begin once I wrap up work.
Some posts from this week to inspire your wellbeing and food journey;
- My grief post still has so many reads and shares so it was great to come across Connie’s blogpost about grief straight after I had a cry myself about the amount of sadness and funerals I have experienced since the turn of 2016. Beautifully written, sincere+with tips for getting by.
- I am forever clearing out cupboards, clothes and unused items. The odd time I have regrets but mostly I love living with less “stuff”. Joshua Becker’s minimalist philosophy is pretty cool and his book is now available for pre order “The more of Less Finding the life you want under everything you own”
- I guess this is more on my mind than anyone else’s right now but I know many of you are parents to littles so this from Oh so Amelia is a good understanding of the first 1000 days post birth
- An article that came up on my Facebook feed following on from my own post about the dangers of posting photos of our kids online, this talks more about how kids feel about their digital identity
- A humorous (and a bit bold ) snap history of breakfast through the ages. It also has gifs in there which I want to have in ALL my posts!
- I tried this new protein bar at my gym this week and LOVED it. I am fully a Quest protein bar girl or make my own but this was lush+they are Irish!
- Then at the other end of the spectrum are these INCREDIBLE looking easter rocky roads from Jane’s patisserie . My kids would go nuts for these this Easter break!
- I love this pasta dish from local blogger (with beautiful imagery) Smashed Avocado
is my mini engagement print package which launched this week (see image below) and is just twenty pounds!
SO good for an engagement or an evening gift
*To follow more of Aly’s posts and recipes please drop your preferred e mail address in the box to the right of your laptop or at the bottom of your mobile device.*