03 Apr Weekend reading || April || Websites+blogposts
Aly’s pretty Dusk delights print above is available to buy here
Showcasing blogposts and websites with recipes or words that I think you will find useful in your wellbeing journey.
The past week has been a productive enough yet quite slow paced tempo with me.
I am definitely feeling the slow come upon me as I settle into the last stretch of this pregnancy. My worry levels about stillbirth (horrible even to write that down), my own heart issues and how on earth I will begin to deal with School runs and being a one car family on the other side of a potential c section consume my thinking.
But I have to remind myself that I just cross those bridges when I come to them!
So, I am using the nights of insomnia to find these weekend treasures for you to enjoy.
- This article about a Father travelling with his daughter is simply beautiful and a great reminder of how important (I think) it is to travel with our kids and experience alone time where possible. Last year when I was working at camp my husband travelled to New York with our boys and they had a really special time.
- I don’t know about you but I can easily pull out twenty grey hairs a day and my eye sockets are a constant shade of purple so this on how to reduce the signs of ageing from Honestly healthy is super.
- Do you know Darling Magazine? It’s tricky to get your hands on one as it is US based but the ethos and their isntagram is a great empowerment for women. Their blog is useful with life tips and stunning images. This post gives 8 inspiring websites when you only have your phone to hand.
- I have an ever growing love for avocados. Here are 17 satisfying avocado snacks. I love mine on toasted rye bread with plenty of salt and cherry tomatoes.
- Do you know my friend Janice featured in this Mum post ? Her photography is stunning, blog and instagram are all captivating. I want to try this DIY lip balm to add to my hospital bag. My lips are always dry!
- For the sweet tooth and to go along with your coffee this week. The Glasgow food geek put this biscoffies brownies recipe up which claims crispy on the inside and gooey on the inside. Amazing.
**REMEMBER! Tomorrow my RECIPE ebook celebrating a year of blogging launches HERE + you can download it for FREE. To get it before anyone else (only a limited amount available) simply drop your e mail in the SUBSCRIBE box to the right of your screen or at the bottom of your mobile device**