17 Feb No fuss mango super smoothie || RECIPE ||
Another week, another smoothie for you
I managed to curtail my intake of smoothies after I realised how much sugar from the fruit is in there.
However they are a great way to fill a hungry tummy alongside some good foods, and they satisfy a sweet craving while throwing all the goodness of whole foods into your body.
Stay on track with your healthy eating, lent ideas and new year resolutions with this.
- Half mango or handful frozen mango
- Juice of half lime. Also include a slice of the lime in your smoothie
- 1/3 tin of coconut milk and some water
- 1/2 frozen banana
- 1 Scoop powdered greens (I use this one or this one) or handful fresh kale or spinach
- Add all ingredients to the whizzer. Whizz until smooth.
- Sprinkle with desiccated coconut upon serving if you so desire.
This smoothie is so thick and creamy it will remind you a little of summer
Also it takes the edge off your sweet tooth so embrace it and know that you’re putting goodness in instead of eating a bar of chocolate with your coffee.
**To keep up with more of my recipes and lifestyle please drop your preferred e mail into the subscription box to the right of your computer screen, or at the bottom of your tablet.**